Key questions addressed:
1. What are the characteristics of the HIV epidemic in general and in high risk populations that hinder meeting National and UNAIDS targets?
2. What are the best ways to deliver ART and HIV prevention tools and can new tools for prevention be found?
3. What are the epidemiological, biological and genetic mechanisms of the interaction between HIV infection and non-communicable diseases?
4. What are the emerging and re-emerging infections of public health importance?
5. How can we prevent and manage emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases?